Animated ecards on iPad is now a reality!
If you were ever wondering how to create Animated ecards on iPad, now you can! With the Virtual-Browser for Firefox App, Animated ecards on iPad is available with one simple app download! Virtual-Browser for Firefox App opens up a wide variety of apps and games – like Animated ecards on iPad – that you can use from your iPad:
Using the power of cloud computing, the Virtual-Firefox App app lets users run the real 'desktop-class' Firefox browser via a virtual system, and overcome limitations of iPad browsers which lack support for Adobe Flash, Java applications, Add-ons Plug-ins, Themes/skins, and Extensions. Virtual-Firefox App delivers these key capabilities (as well as Animated ecards on iPad) so you can benefit from having a Flash player for iPad.
Introducing Virtual-Browser for Firefox App
In addition to Animated ecards on iPad, the Virtual-Browser for Firefox® App for iPad brings the power of the full 'desktop version' of the Mozilla® Firefox®web browser to your iPad -- including all the features you've been missing in Safari:
Flash Player for iPad and iPhone
|Games||Productivity||Animated E-cards and Entertainement|
...and tons more
Java on iPad and iPhone
...and many more. There is also an option to run JAR, JNLP and WebStart files needed for thousands of business applications
Firefox Add-ons on iPad and iPhone (plus Plug-ins, Extensions & Skins!)
Firefox Sync* on iPad and iPhone
Browse more, type less: Login with your Mozilla ID and Sync* Firefox bookmarks, history tabs, and more anywhere you use Chrome
Powerful standard features
- FullScreen Mode for viewing games and content - just like on your computer!
- Mouse mode lets you use 'hover' and mouse-over menus and features on websites
- Right-click menu access - works for Chrome menus, as well as website- and Java app -sepecific menus
- Mulit-tab and multi-window usage
- Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Tab, and Arrow keys
- Fully secure: all connections are encrypted, and no browsing history or cache is ever stored on your device (its securely stored in your virtual browsing account).
* Premium Option required or recommended: Some features such as sync and Java require in-app purchase of Premium Option. Learn more...